Saturday, 26 July 2014

Day 5

Hallo!
Well sorry I had no more time to write yesterday after lunch so let's just recap on the last half of day 4.
After lunch the children added the final touches to the fairy tails they were to act out, and we were invited to the show!







I will continue adding videos here but the upload speed is slow but please return to this page for more soon.


After dinner we all went for a walk to the beach...









The keen-eyed might observe why Musselburgh has its name...


and of course one cannot come to the beach and not jump into the North Sea!!





















and thus the day ended.

So today then started with an Equestrian awakening...



followed by a proper cooked breakfast or this...


Then we were ready for our trip to Glasgow, the 2014 host to the Commonwealth Games.


 and the Kelvingrove Museum...






 had great WiFi!






















Our trip home was greeted by this...


The Musselburgh Race course were most kind in allowing us to watch several races too:












As I write this the children are having another Disco so I suspect that after their day walking around Glasgow, the Horses and now the dancing that there will be absolute silence pretty soon tonight!
Until tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment